Shopping from us is safe and secure. None of our customers have ever reported fraudulent use of their credit cards as a result of shopping with us. You can be assured that the information you give us is confidential. We do not sell, rent or share information of our customers with other parties.
How To Extend Your CANON BP-511A Camcorder Battery Life?
- Use the correct recharging procedure for your CANON BP-511A Camcorder Battery. Only use the power cord that came with your CANON BP-511A battery or an authorized replacement battery.
- Flilow correct maintenance for your CANON BP-511A Camcorder Battery when not in use. Don't leave it in direct sunlight, areas where it will be exposed to extreme temperatures such as car trunks.
- Buy CANON Camcorder Battery with internal processors such as Li-Ion batteries.
- Non Li-Ion batteries must be fully discharged and then recharged every 2-3 weeks.
- If you don't use your CANON BP-511A for a period of time, you must fully discharge then recharge the CANON battery.
How To take care your CANON BP-511A Camcorder Battery?
When using the battery should not be left in for long periods of time. Remove the battery,making sure that it is charged to 50% and store it in a dry, warm place. Ensure that it is wrapped protectively and nothing will be dropped on it.
The battery should be re-installed every 3-4 weeks and allowed to fully discharge. Leaving a battery in storage for longer than this without using could cause the battery to fully discharge as the circuitry of the CANON BP-511A Camcorder Battery itself consumes power.
Leaving a battery while using an electrical outlet for long periods of time will keep the battery in a constant state of charging up and that will reduce the life cycle of the battery.
Some Information for CANON BP-511A Camcorder Battery:
Upgrade Battery from Ni-MH to Li-ion Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Li-ion Battery are all fundamentally different from one another and cannot be substituted unless the has been pre-configured from the manufacturer to accept more than one type of battery chemistry. Please refer to your manual to find out which rechargeable battery types the device supports or use our Battery Finder above to find all the compatible CANON BP-511A Battery for your device. It will automatically list all of the battery chemistries supported by your specific device. If your device does allow you to upgrade the battery from Ni-MH to Li-ion, you will typically get longer run times.
PayPal payment system supports MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and eCheck.
Our preferred method of payment, we will only ship to a PayPal confirmed address and the Shipping address on our website must match the PayPal confirmed address.
Is PayPal safe to use?
PayPal protects your personal financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal (Credit Card or PayPal account), your personal financial information is not shared with any seller. Once your payment is completed, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction from paypal.
All rights reserved. All offers and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.